dinsdag 8 september 2026

Pick a Number: An Erotic Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Novella

Pick a Number: An Erotic Choose-Your-Own-Adventure NovellaPick a Number: An Erotic Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Novella by Irene Kora
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got a ARC: I liked it overall. The writing is easy to read, playful, and has a clear voice, especially in Carissa’s narration. At times it becomes a little repetitive, but it keeps the story moving.

The setting is one of its strongest points. The mix of spy work, fashion, New York, and romance gives the story a fun and unusual backdrop. The fashion-show opening in particular works well.

The story itself is entertaining, and I liked the contrast between Carissa’s professional personality and the more adventurous side she discovers. Shepherd is also an interesting character because he’s presented as dangerous but charismatic and surprisingly tender.

My only real criticism is that Carissa’s character development feels a little rushed, and some parts could have been shorter. But overall, I’d say it succeeds at what it’s trying to do: it’s fun, confident, and has a good central dynamic.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten